Can we have a rival like Messi vs Ronaldo again?

Henrywrites

Can we have a rival like Messi vs Ronaldo again?

Post by Henrywrites » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:52 am

The world of football had one of the fiercest rivalry of fans supporting either Ronaldo or Messi. It was so much heated up that fans of one player will wish the other fail. Both players are now playing away from Europe and it makes me wonder, if we can have two players raise their games as these legends did in their prime. Are we going to experience that?

Heatman

Re: Can we have a rival like Messi vs Ronaldo again?

Post by Heatman » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:24 am

Honestly, I'm not sure if we are going to see another players like Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi or have the same level of rivalry they had with other players. There are other good players like Halland and Mbappe but they can never be the same like Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi.

Debashis

Post by Debashis » Sun Oct 08, 2023 12:12 pm

I hope so! Watching a rivalry like Messi vs. Ronaldo was incredible for football fans. It added excitement and fueled debates. While it's hard to predict if we'll see a similar rivalry, football always has room for new talents to emerge and create thrilling rivalries. Maybe we will see one more rivalry like that in our lifetime. Who knows.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:50 pm

Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi redefined the world of football. It will be very difficult for us to see another great rivalry like they had. I would love to see it but I know the chances are slim.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:04 am

Ja sa bong wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:50 pm Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi redefined the world of football. It will be very difficult for us to see another great rivalry like they had. I would love to see it but I know the chances are slim.
More talented players are now available, and it means that it will be very difficult to have just two of these players dominate the world of football again.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:16 pm

Henrywrites wrote: Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:04 am
Ja sa bong wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 4:50 pm Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi redefined the world of football. It will be very difficult for us to see another great rivalry like they had. I would love to see it but I know the chances are slim.
More talented players are now available, and it means that it will be very difficult to have just two of these players dominate the world of football again.
Players today are not even as dedicated and committed like Cristiano Ronaldo and Messi was when they played at their peak. So, I don't see us having any other players that will play at their level.