Have you played Elden Ring?

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:27 am

Elden Ring is a game that was released last year that became really popular after the release and even now, it's still quite popular. I haven't played it even though it does look like a game I would be interested in and could spend hours on if I had the chance.

Ja sa bong

Re: Have you played Elden Ring?

Post by Ja sa bong » Thu May 11, 2023 3:03 pm

I've played Elden Ring. It's the best Soul's game anyone who loves playing challenging and difficult game can play. Elden Ring was so good it won't the best game award for the year 2022.

David

Post by David » Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:15 pm

I haven’t played Elden Ring yet, but I’ve heard a lot about it. The open-world exploration and challenging gameplay sound intriguing. I’m not usually into difficult games, but there’s something about the world and story that makes me curious. I might give it a try someday, just to see what all the hype is about.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Fri Sep 06, 2024 8:04 am

Yes of course, I've played Elden Ring. It's the latest game from FromSoftware. They are the best gaming company when it comes to developing Soulsborne games. Elden Ring is as difficult or even more difficult than any of the Dark Soul's series.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Thu Sep 19, 2024 11:30 am

Ja sa bong wrote: Thu May 11, 2023 3:03 pm I've played Elden Ring. It's the best Soul's game anyone who loves playing challenging and difficult game can play. Elden Ring was so good it won't the best game award for the year 2022.
It is definitely a great game. I had a good time playing the game when it came out in 2022. Although it wasn't easy at the beginning, I got to enjoy playing the game as time went on.