Which mobile network company would you avoid?

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:06 pm

I myself have been a customer of many mobile network companies over the years with bad experiences with some and good experiences with others. I was first with T-Mobile when I got my very first phone and I was with them for a while until I switched to O2 and then I switched to Three and then finally to GiffGaff. I was with GiffGaff for around 11 years if not longer until my Mum told me about a new network called Smarty that offers a great service at cheaper prices than I was paying for with GiffGaff. I switched to Smarty in November 2022 and I have not looked back since. Their service has been great and their deals for a monthly package are amazing and are now saving me a little every month. The one company I would never go back to though is Three as I had a bad experience with them myself.

Ginger

Re: Which mobile network company would you avoid?

Post by Ginger » Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:11 am

If I need to talk about India then its VI (Vodafone Idea) and its so terrible and have the worst customer support so I don't recommend anyone to try this.

Heatman

Re: Which mobile network company would you avoid?

Post by Heatman » Thu Sep 19, 2024 12:34 pm

Unfortunately, this is going to be subjective because mobile networks are not the same all over the world. It's not what they are using in USA that is being used in UK or even in African countries. Over here in my country, it's Globalcom that you have to avoid like plague.