Have you tried Keto diet?

Daisy

Have you tried Keto diet?

Post by Daisy » Mon Sep 05, 2022 10:59 am

Keto diet is high fat, moderate protein and low carbohydrate diet. The diet consists of 60-80 percent fats, 10 -30 percent protein, and 5-10 percent carbs. The diet aims to use ketones for energy instead of glucose for energy. Have you tried keto diet?

Nathan

Re: Have you tried Keto diet?

Post by Nathan » Mon Sep 05, 2022 4:06 pm

No, I have not tried Keto diet. However, if you are thinking to try keto diet you should always consult your health care provider before following this dietary method. Otherwise, you might risk your health

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:39 am

I have never tired Keto diet. The only one I have tried was OMAD but I didn't like how my body reacted to it. After that experience I stopped anything about diet.

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:43 pm

I have not tried the keto diet, no. I do know people that have done the keto diet though and they do praise it for how good it is. They do say that starting it is the most difficult part until you get into the swing of things.

I always see so much about Keto diets into the New Year and through January so that definitely seems to be the time when many people take on a diet like that.

Rita

Post by Rita » Sun Sep 08, 2024 4:31 pm

I haven’t tried the Keto diet because I’m cautious about extreme dietary changes. While I’ve heard it can be effective for some people, I’m concerned about the long-term sustainability and potential side effects, like nutrient deficiencies. I prefer to stick with a balanced approach that includes a variety of foods and focuses on overall health and well-being.

Zelda

Post by Zelda » Mon Sep 16, 2024 1:00 pm

I haven’t tried the keto diet myself, but I’ve heard quite a bit about it from others. It’s a high-fat, low-carb approach that forces the body into ketosis, where it burns fat for energy instead of carbs. People say it can be effective for weight loss and improving energy levels, but it can also be restrictive, especially if you're used to eating carbs. I think it’s important to consider whether you can stick to it long-term and if it fits with your personal health goals.