Did you ever own a Nokia?

Shortie

Did you ever own a Nokia?

Post by Shortie » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:36 pm

Nokia was one of the popular phones when I was younger with the classic snake and the classic ringtone, it is a phone that you will never forget owning if you did own one.

I remember the Nokia phone was a phone I owned a few years after I got my first phone and after trying out a few other phones. I remember having other phones when my friends were starting to get Nokia phones and I really wanted one and finally managed to talk my parents into getting me one. The first Nokia phone I got was the Nokia 3310

Did you ever own a Nokia phone? Do you remember playing hours of snake on the phone? I know I do, that game was addictive! Which Nokia phone was your first?

Aerodynamic

Re: Did you ever own a Nokia?

Post by Aerodynamic » Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:48 am

I also had a 3310. Indestructible things. You could use it as a hammer and it wouldn't break.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Thu May 11, 2023 4:28 am

I made use of the popular Nokia 3310 and C12 before the company fell off the cliff. I still can't believe that Nokia never believed and tapped into changes coming when they should have done so.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:29 pm

The first mobile phone that I made use of was Nokia 3310 and it's still very functional today but I'm no longer making use of it. I have used other Nokia phones but the 3310 will always be my favourite. It's a shame that Nokia didn't move along with other smartphone brands.

Debashis

Post by Debashis » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:29 pm

Shortie wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:36 pm Nokia was one of the popular phones when I was younger with the classic snake and the classic ringtone, it is a phone that you will never forget owning if you did own one.

I remember the Nokia phone was a phone I owned a few years after I got my first phone and after trying out a few other phones. I remember having other phones when my friends were starting to get Nokia phones and I really wanted one and finally managed to talk my parents into getting me one. The first Nokia phone I got was the Nokia 3310

Did you ever own a Nokia phone? Do you remember playing hours of snake on the phone? I know I do, that game was addictive! Which Nokia phone was your first?
Yes! My first mobile itself was a Nokia 110 if I'm not wrong. It was a red phone with torch light and of course the classic snakes game lol. That game was pretty addictive, I agree as well. I had also used a Nokia N70 which had a slider behind it which hid the camera and the flashlight. Was quite cool and classy at the same time.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:02 pm

In my opinion, everyone who was born before 2004 had a Nokia for some time. For example, I have a Nokia 3610 that was left by my father when he bought a newer model and it was a good time when phones were just for calls and not for games or watching movies.

King Belieal

Post by King Belieal » Thu Sep 12, 2024 9:26 am

Nokia was the first cell phone brand that used owned and it was a premium brand at the time. The Nokia brand was notable for their superior hardware. My first phone was a Nokia C1.

eLdavis

Post by eLdavis » Sun Sep 15, 2024 4:36 pm

Back in the days, Nokia was a very popular phone, one of the most popular Nokia products was Nokia 3310. Nokia was considered the king of phones back then, especially with their symbian phones. Presently other brands like Samsung, apple and the likes have taken over.

gwolf666

Post by gwolf666 » Sun Sep 15, 2024 6:01 pm

Shortie wrote: Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:36 pm Nokia was one of the popular phones when I was younger with the classic snake and the classic ringtone, it is a phone that you will never forget owning if you did own one.

Yes, in fact I have had several Nokias throughout my adolescence, today I have a Motorola, but the Nokia that I liked the most of all the ones I had was the Nokia 5235. I really liked its design

Ginger

Post by Ginger » Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:42 am

Nokia was my first phone and I still remember those good old days and those Nokia phones were sturdy enough to handle falls which these days smartphones can never handle.