How long does it take you to lose weight?

Heatman

How long does it take you to lose weight?

Post by Heatman » Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:51 am

Have you noticed that it's always very difficult to for you to lose weight whenever you're trying to lose them? Sometimes, it gets so frustrating that I end up quitting my working routine. Do you have such experience when you're trying to lose weight?

Shortie

Re: How long does it take you to lose weight?

Post by Shortie » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:04 pm

Yes, I have always been someone who has struggled to lose weight but putting it on is so easy (isn't that always the case?) I have found that doing things such as walking as regularly as I can and also cutting down on what I eat and watching what I eat and just being as active as I can be, as slow as it is, you do see results. I have been looking into getting a weighted hula hoop if I am honest as I have seen a lot of good reviews regarding that and people have found they have lost pounds within days of eating properly and doing around 30 mins of the weighted hula hoop. Seems like a good way for people to get moving and be active if they can't get around too much to do so.

Cory

Re: How long does it take you to lose weight?

Post by Cory » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:17 am

They often say the older you get the harder it is to lose weight. I'm in my 30s and it seems my weight likes to fluctuate. I guess it all depends on how much exercise I'm getting and how healthy I'm eating.