Morning Walks

Ravenfreak

Morning Walks

Post by Ravenfreak » Fri May 12, 2023 12:10 am

Do you enjoy walking or running in the early mornings? Where I live, this time of the year can be super hot during the day and many people prefer to walk or run super early in the morning since it's nice and cool. I've been wanting to do this, but I prefer to sleep in on my days off and I start working at 6 am so I don't want to get up too early to go walking on weekdays. If you do walk or run in the morning, do you walk around your neighborhood or go to a local park?

ZandraJoi

Re: Morning Walks

Post by ZandraJoi » Fri May 12, 2023 12:56 am

I’m not a morning person so I don’t take a walk until late morning, early afternoon. It is then with our dog. I also like to walk in the evening so I take around 2 to 3 walks with her. We live on acreage so it’s easy to find new “trails” here.

Daisy

Post by Daisy » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:32 am

The best thing about walking is you do not have to tire your body in a gym. You also do not need a lot of time exercising to remain fit and healthy. You do not have to spend a lot of time walking, even a 30 minutes of regular walking will help you avoid a lot of health conditions. Walking helps you circularity system as well as nervous system.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:37 am

Unfortunately, I haven't taken any morning walk for as long as I can remember because I'm not a morning person. I don't wake up until the sun is up. It's the evening walk that I always make sure to get in the part. I'm a night person.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:22 pm

So although it is sometimes very difficult, after that you have much more energy for the whole day because your body becomes maximally productive. I try not to skip it because I feel much healthier afterwards.

Solomon

Post by Solomon » Tue Sep 17, 2024 12:15 pm

I love morning walks for their peaceful start to the day. They help me clear my mind and boost my energy for the day ahead. Walking in the morning also sets a positive tone, and I often use this time to plan my day or enjoy nature. It’s a refreshing way to get moving and kickstart my routine.