What is the best way to lose weight?

Daisy

What is the best way to lose weight?

Post by Daisy » Mon Sep 05, 2022 11:04 am

Have you tried any weight loss method? What was your experience like? What is the best way to lose weight? In mt opinion, combination of low carb diet and regular exercise is the best way to lose weight.

MisterBobbyPin

Re: What is the best way to lose weight?

Post by MisterBobbyPin » Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:00 pm

Setting a goal for it and keeping thr goal. You need to truly push yourself if your going to lose weight. You have to remain consistent or you won't succeed.

cmoneyspinner

Post by cmoneyspinner » Sat Sep 17, 2022 9:08 pm

The "best" way is to first make up your mind that you are going to lose weight. Then you set a "reasonable" weight loss goal within a "reasonable" period of time. You know your own body and health condition, If you feel the need to consult a doctor, then do so. If you don't think that is necessary then ... it's your body, it's your life, it's your responsibility. But I can tell you a true story. I knew a woman who was overweight. She said she tried all kinds of diets but nothing worked. She finally went to a doctor. Turns out she had an overactive thyroid gland. Once the doctor operated, she immediately loss weight. When I saw her after surgery, I almost did not recognize her. You can try one of those diet plans like Weight Watcher, South Beach, etc. Former President Bill Clinton said the South Beach Diet worked for him. (mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/weight-loss/in-depth/south-beach-diet/art-20048491) You can search YouTube. There a bazillion videos on how to lose weight and keep it off. Some of those videos are advice from healthcare professionals. Bottom line? The "best" way to lose weight is what is "best for you.

Nathan

Post by Nathan » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:56 am

If you live an active life, if you avoid eating high calorie foods, if you exercise regularly, if you include a lot of vegetables and water in your diet, I do not think you will have to battle with any weight problem. Most of the over weight issue arise through over eating.

Dilip

Post by Dilip » Sun Sep 18, 2022 1:52 pm

A balanced diet. It is not necessary to control it too much. The right kind of food and habits can be very helpful.

micron

Post by micron » Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:55 am

Nathan wrote: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:56 am If you live an active life, if you avoid eating high calorie foods, if you exercise regularly, if you include a lot of vegetables and water in your diet, I do not think you will have to battle with any weight problem. Most of the over weight issue arise through over eating.
Your lines are very true and I became some fat during Covid time and looking now to lose weight. I have to do exercise, but haven't tried in daily routine, but stopped eating too much in night.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:50 am

Avoiding junk food is one of the best methods of losing weight. I don't even believe that there is any other method than taking care of what we eat everyday. That is one of the ways that we can ensure that we control the amount of calories we burn daily.

micron

Post by micron » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:18 pm

@henrywrites
I do agree that junk foods can increase weight, but what about if we increase the work too? I got some weight and fat belly for not working regularly and still facing fat belly. I want to decrease my belly fatness and stay as an ideal.

Kale

Post by Kale » Sun Mar 05, 2023 2:07 am

What you eat is what I have been told. Some people swear by just watching what they eat, and then they start losing weight

Daisy

Post by Daisy » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:25 pm

While it is not good to opt for rapid weight loss, there are some methods that help you to cut weight fast without damaging your body. These two methods are, eat foods that make you fuller for longer period of time and switch to sugar alternatives.