Best foods for weight loss

Daisy

Best foods for weight loss

Post by Daisy » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:07 am

In order to lose weight, you need to not only foods with low calorie but also take foods that help in weight loss. Here are some foods identified as weight loss food
Chia sees
Oatmeal
Flax seeds
Fennel seeds, etc.

micron

Re: Best foods for weight loss

Post by micron » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:14 pm

We cant get that foods here, oat meals I know as they are oats to cook and eat. What about rice and wheat? do they lose weight or gain?

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:06 pm

I would never say the best foods for weight loss as you can always lose weight by eating things that you like. It's about portion control and balancing what you eat and the healthier stuff such as fruit, and vegetables. I myself don't tend to stick to any strict diet but I do eat plenty of fruit and vegetables with the foods I eat and I don't go overboard with takeaways or fast food. I haven't lost weight rapidly but I have noticed a difference without cutting too much out. I find if you start cutting things out when losing weight, you will find that is when you start to give up.

Daisy

Post by Daisy » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:27 pm

In order to lose weight, you will have to avoid eating frequently. You can do this only when you are eating foods that will make you fuller for a longer period of time.
Bananas are loaded with potassium; therefore, it is one of the best foods for your heart. However, not many people realize that banana helps you remain fuller for a longer period.