Do You Have Type-2 Diabetes?

Daisy

Do You Have Type-2 Diabetes?

Post by Daisy » Tue Jun 13, 2023 2:12 pm

Type 2 diabetes is lifestyle disease. If you change your lifestyle, you can easily reverse your diabetes. However, for some people this is not possible because either their diabetic condition is genetic or they are in old age. If you are under 40 and you have diabetes, you can modify through food and lifestyle changes. Do you have type 2 diabetes, does your family have a history of type 2 diabetes?

Ravenfreak

Re: Do You Have Type-2 Diabetes?

Post by Ravenfreak » Sat Jun 17, 2023 8:27 pm

Thankfully I do not have type 2 diabetes. I do need to start cutting back on sugary drinks and snacks, I'm lucky I haven't been diagnosed with pre diabetes or type 2 diabetes. My in laws both have it, my father in law has made changes to help combat his diabetes so he's doing much better. My mother law on the other hand tries to change her diet up for a little bit, but then she gives back into her cravings and now she has to take insulin but my father in law doesn't. My uncle has it too, and he didn't take good care of himself. He ended up losing both of his legs because of it, and now he lives in a care home.

Bizdustry.com

Re: Do You Have Type-2 Diabetes?

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:35 am

No, I do not have diabetes. I am hoping that I never get diagnosed with it and that I am blessed with good health throughout my life. There are steps that can be taken as a prevention measure such as a good diet