Do you prefer Coca-Cola or Pepsi?

Shortie

Do you prefer Coca-Cola or Pepsi?

Post by Shortie » Fri Jan 20, 2023 11:44 pm

Coca-Cola and Pepsi are both the most famous drinks in the world with many preferring Coca-Cola and many preferring Pepsi.

I myself used to prefer Coca-Cola up until Pepsi Max was released and after trying Pepsi Max I could no longer drink Coca-Cola and enjoy it. Even with the Coca-Cola Zero that they have now, I still can not drink that over Pepsi Max now.

Which do you prefer Coca-Cola or Pepsi?

Ravenfreak

Re: Do you prefer Coca-Cola or Pepsi?

Post by Ravenfreak » Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:34 pm

It depends on where the Coca-Cola is coming from. Hands down McDonald's Coke tastes way better than any form of Pepsi IMO, there's something about it that makes it taste better from their fountains. As for every other version, it's just not as good as Pepsi. I generally prefer Pepsi products too, with Mountain Dew being my favorite soda.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Mon Aug 07, 2023 2:51 pm

I am a fan of Pepsi. I have been drinking Pepsi for many years and it is one drink that I can use anytime that I want to feel in a certain way. This is not to say that Coca-Cola is not a great drink, but my preference is Pepsi.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:49 am

At the moment, I don't drink either Coca-Cola or Pepsi right now. I found out recently the amount of sugar they both contain and as a result of that, I stopped drinking them. I recently learnt a hack that I can do with Coca-Cola which I use to flush my sink. It's the only the I do with the drink now

Debashis

Post by Debashis » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:08 am

None. I prefer Mountain Dew instead. Don't know if you have heard of it.

Ginger

Post by Ginger » Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:38 am

I prefer coke because pepsi tastes a little sweet and does not have the fizz that coke has and this is why I like coke