Fasting

Ravenfreak

Fasting

Post by Ravenfreak » Sat Aug 19, 2023 1:48 am

Fasting is a great way to lose weight. The only thing that can be tricky is to figure out the best time to actually fast, I couldn't try this diet since I work 10 hour shifts at work. It'd be hard to work around the best time to actually fast, and I wouldn't want to work on a empty stomach especially since I have a physical job. If you do fast, has it shown results? When do you typically fast?

Timgab

Re: Fasting

Post by Timgab » Mon Nov 27, 2023 5:37 pm

I do fast but not for the reason of weight loss. I am not a type with much fat, but even if I was one, I don't think I would have dedicated my fast just because of weight loss. I only fast for benefits of other things not weight loss. I see some people just decide to fast all for weight loss, I see this as weird.

aylena

Post by aylena » Mon Jul 08, 2024 1:38 pm

Fasting can promote weight loss by creating a calorie deficit and improving insulin sensitivity, which aids fat burning. It may enhance metabolic health, reduce inflammation, and support cellular repair processes like autophagy. Some studies suggest it could improve heart health markers and cognitive function. However, individual responses vary, and fasting should be approached with caution, especially for those with medical conditions.

Debashis

Post by Debashis » Sat Jul 20, 2024 7:07 am

I think intermittent fasting is the easiest way here. Just try not to eat something for 16 hours or so after having dinner last night, basically try to skip breakfast and have lunch slightly late. This can really help you lose weight as you will be taking in less calories than what you usually take.