Do you own a tablet?

Ravenfreak

Do you own a tablet?

Post by Ravenfreak » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:54 pm

Do you currently own a tablet, or have you owned one in the past? I feel like most people nowdays don't really have tablets anymore, they just use their phones for everything. For a while I wanted to get a tablet so I could play Pokemon Go on a bigger screen, but now I'm not sure if I still want one or not. If I do get one, I'd rather get a Android powered one just because they're much cheaper than a iPad.

Shortie

Re: Do you own a tablet?

Post by Shortie » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:03 pm

I have had tablets in the past and I still have one at the moment. I thought the tablet that I still have now was completely dead and no longer a working tablet but my daughter found it in storage and tried charging it and found that it still works despite the screen being cracked a little.

Now I still have access to a tablet if I need to but being it is now around 6 years old, it is quite old and a lot of stuff now doesn't tend to work on the device or it can be quite slow.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:39 am

The only tablet I have owned was one given to me when I did a teaching program called N-Power for conducting my research. The tablet was Afri-One tablet. It's got a detachable keyboard.

deucher

Post by deucher » Wed Jan 10, 2024 2:48 pm

Yes, I once had a tablet and in fact I stopped using it because it makes no sense. I can watch movies on a computer and for quick tasks I have a smartphone, so I sold it.

Cory

Post by Cory » Wed Jan 17, 2024 12:51 am

I own one, but I never really use it and my father is the one that always uses it. I thought I would have liked to play games and watch media on it, but I still just use my iPhone regardless of the small screen.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Fri Jul 26, 2024 4:51 am

I don't consider owning a tablet as essential at this point in time. I am only focused on making use of my smartphone and my PC in achieving a lot that I wish to achieve. It has always been helpful, and having a tablet doesn't make any sense to me now.

Kennysplash

Post by Kennysplash » Mon Jul 29, 2024 8:38 am

I have a mini laptop that can act as a tablet as well, because it is screen touch. So when I need a tablet I just flip it backwards and I do my work. That has saved me the money I would use to get a tablet.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Fri Aug 02, 2024 11:36 pm

I own a Surface Pro 9. I just had the screen cracked due to dropping it, but got it repaired. Lovely peace of kit that allows me to do everything a windows computer would do

Smokey

Post by Smokey » Fri Aug 09, 2024 8:09 pm

I have a handful of tablets in a drawer lmao. I have a couple of iPads all different generations.

I also have a few different android tablets but they're a bit older.

Ginger

Post by Ginger » Thu Sep 19, 2024 4:54 am

I don't own a tablet and frankly speaking, I don't think I need one so I am fine without a tablet and prefer to work with my mobile or computer.