Spoilers

ZandraJoi

Spoilers

Post by ZandraJoi » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:41 am

Do you know of someone who gives away spoilers? How does that make you feel? Sometimes if I'm getting bored with a movie or TV series, I will look at what happens to see if anything exciting will be coming up. More than not, by that time, nothing keeps my attention. For people who gives away spoilers, I'm fortunate to not have people who do that. In forums, we have spoiler tags which are extremely beneficial. I would feel quite annoyed if someone maliciously gave away stuff in a show I'm watching.

MisterBobbyPin

Re: Spoilers

Post by MisterBobbyPin » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:16 pm

I'm fine with it. In fact I'd actually google spoilers to see if the product is worth it.

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:21 pm

It really depends on the movie or TV show in question as to whether I mind spoilers or not. For example, I follow Chicago Fire and I really like to watch that and find out what happens, I do everything I can to avoid spoilers when I know it's aired and I still need to watch it. I get super frustrated when I run into spoilers for it as I feel it doesn't have the same effect if you have it spoiled and then watch it.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Fri May 12, 2023 12:31 am

I don't typically like being spoiled. I like to be surprised whenever I watch something new. One of my coworkers forgets this sometimes and he ends up spoiling the ending of movies, shows and even games. :\ If it's something I'm not too invested in this doesn't bother me much.

Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:30 pm

I do not like that people make me spoilers of movies and series, especially those that I want to see them, my mother had the bad habit of telling me what the movies and series that she had seen were about and making me spoilers, and I was angry, sometimes she did it even without realizing it, also other friends have made me spoiler, but hey, the only thing you can do is cover your ears

deucher

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:55 pm

I'm not against it, because I absolutely don't care what happens and whether I know it or not, I watch movies to distract myself and just watch an interesting plot, but I don't experience an adventure with the characters, so if I know that someone will die, then the movie is worse for me won't it get better