Do you order clothes online?

Heatman

Do you order clothes online?

Post by Heatman » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:51 am

I'm very good with ordering stuffs online because it's one of best ways to shop. It's very convenient as you would be in your home and what you ordered would be delivered at your door step.

But clothes are not among what I would order online. I've had several bad experiences with it. When the clothes are delivered, it won't be exactly what I saw online. Since then, I have stopped ordering clothes online.

Shortie

Re: Do you order clothes online?

Post by Shortie » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:06 pm

I have always found that the type of clothes I prefer, I can normally only get online. I have been using a store online called Shein for my clothes and also my daughter's clothes as well and what I have been able to get has been what I have looked for where I live in the stores and they never seem to have anything like that.

I know there is also a website called Vinted that I have been looking at as well that has people selling clothes they no longer need and there is an awesome range on there as well.

Debashis

Re: Do you order clothes online?

Post by Debashis » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:15 am

Yes. I order clothes online from a site called Myntra. Its the go to website for people who wants good quality clothing.