Do you play any sports?

admin
Site Admin

Do you play any sports?

Post by admin » Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:08 am

I don't play sports, however, I watch sports on TV, especially live shows. When I was a kid, I used to play football (soccer), and as a teen, I also tried playing cricket. However, in my adulthood, I stopped playing. These days I am thinking to try playing tennis.

Dilip

Re: Do you play any sports?

Post by Dilip » Mon Sep 19, 2022 9:25 am

A lot of them. Now too old to be on a playground.

Empire

Post by Empire » Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:09 am

I don't dislike sports, but they just aren't great. I have lots of other interests and hobbies so I don't spend time watching and reading about sports. I'll watch a football game or go with some friends to a baseball game but it isn't something I go out of my way for. As for playing? I love playing sports, just not anything more than a pick-up game.

Eclipse

Post by Eclipse » Thu Oct 06, 2022 3:36 pm

I don't watch or play any sports currently, but I used to be recreationally growing up. I was very active, being outside for most of the day after school with my friends. We used to go on bike rides, play baseball, basketball, hockey, you name it

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Tue Oct 18, 2022 3:10 am

I play table tennis almost on a daily basis. That is one of the games that I use to keep my mind and body active. I have even introduced my fiance to playing this sports every day.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Mon Oct 24, 2022 9:44 am

My favourite sports is football. I have been playing football as a kid since I was 5 years old. I planned getting into professional football.

Fait

Post by Fait » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:13 am

My favourite is basketball.
Always wanted to play professionally but I never had that opportunity.

micron

Post by micron » Thu Nov 03, 2022 5:31 am

I played most time Cricket in my school days and some time Football too. I got prize in cricket during my childhood for scoring second top runs.

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Fri Jan 13, 2023 11:09 pm

When I was a kid I used to love playing football and tennis with friends. I still every so often have a kick about with my kids if my health allows but the majority of my sports now is watching it. I love to watch tennis and even snooker on the TV when I get the chance. My kids absolutely love being able to play football though, especially during the summer months.