Canned Tuna

Ravenfreak

Canned Tuna

Post by Ravenfreak » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:47 pm

Does anyone here enjoy eating canned tuna? If you do, what flavor and brand of tuna is your favorite? I enjoy having tuna for lunch at work, I can't eat it at home since my spouse is allergic to seafood. I used to love Chicken of The Sea's Basil tuna, it was so good but they unfortunately changed the formula. Now they added onions to the recipe and it's nasty. So I switched back to eating the Starkist Hickory Smoke tuna, which is good but not as good as the old Basil formula. I often will just eat it out of the package, but I enjoy having it on bread every once in a while too.

Shortie

Re: Canned Tuna

Post by Shortie » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:11 pm

I love canned tuna. I, my daughter and my youngest son are the only ones in the house that enjoy tuna, my eldest and my other son do not like tuna and so tend to stay away from it.

I love to have tuna in sandwiches, mixed with pasta to make either a tuna pasta salad or even a tuna pasta bake as well or even just on jacket potato or even with a salad as well.

I tend to get the canned tuna that my local store does which is quite cheap so that I can keep plenty in :)

The Raven

Re: Canned Tuna

Post by The Raven » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:20 am

I am a huge fan of canned tuna and I always eat it with onions. It's just a must. Since I was a kid, my parents would buy it, cut onions inside it, mix it up and give me on the plate. Aside I would have bread and that's it. I know it doesn't look like much but it is very tasty: