What do you hate people doing when you're watching movie?

Heatman

What do you hate people doing when you're watching movie?

Post by Heatman » Fri Sep 08, 2023 12:32 pm

Personally, I hate it so much whenever I'm watching movie with someone and they are just talking constantly. They won't let me focus on the movie at all. It's really frustrating for me and that's why I don't like watching movies with another person.

What does people do when you're watching movie that doesn't go well with you?

The Raven

Re: What do you hate people doing when you're watching movie?

Post by The Raven » Mon Sep 11, 2023 7:58 am

The thing I dislike about watching a movie with somebody is talking. Maybe that can sound annoying to them and I truly understand that because there has to be a reason why are we watching together. It is very understandable. When I say talking, I don't mean talk from time to time but actually not stoping and asking me what is going to happen next even I have no idea. :lol:

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:03 pm

I don't like it when people are on their phones or talking really loud. I also don't like when people next to you spoil the movie, thankfully that doesn't happen too often but I remember going to see a movie once and overhearing a kid spoiling the ending since they've seen it before. I can't remember what movie it was, I just remember being upset that he spoiled it.

deucher

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 15, 2024 2:50 pm

When I watch movies in cinemas, I also don't like the way people talk because they are not themselves and they interfere and also spoil the atmosphere of the movie. And when I watch a movie at home with my relatives, I don't like it when they don't understand what's happening in the movie and constantly ask to explain what is already clear to everyone except them.