Family Travel or Alone Travel

Henrywrites

Re: Family Travel or Alone Travel

Post by Henrywrites » Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:12 am

Debashis wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:26 pm
Rannviv wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:16 pm Which type of travel is more potential in between Family Travel vs Alone Travel ?
Travelling with family is fun for sure! But I still prefer solo trips since I can wander anywhere carefreely with absolute peace of mind. <3 This is something we can't get while travelling with family.
This is valid, I must confess. When you travel with family, you are careful of the things that you do and this is different when you have to travel alone. It is always pretty difficult and never easy at all. When you are travelling alone, making decisions on the spot becomes easier as well.

deucher

Re: Family Travel or Alone Travel

Post by deucher » Sun Jan 07, 2024 2:55 pm

I love traveling with my family, but it can be challenging at times. Everyone has their own interests, so it can be difficult to find activities that everyone will enjoy. Sometimes, I have to sacrifice my own desires in order to make the trip enjoyable for everyone. However, I find that even when I'm not initially excited about an activity, I usually end up having a good time with my family.