Did you get Covid?

Ravenfreak

Did you get Covid?

Post by Ravenfreak » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:35 am

I'm curious to see who got covid. If you did, how severe was it for you and how long did it take you to get over it? I got it back in July, it was the worse I have ever felt! I had the chills really bad the first night I got it, then I just felt drained... It took me a week and a day to start feeling a bit better. I was super out of it once I returned to work. My spouse got it much worse than me, they were sick for even longer. They had a really bad cough as well, whereas I didn't really have too much of a cough. (Though when I first started getting sick I couldn't stop coughing, but that went away in a day.) I don't have any lasting effects, nor does my spouse. We did get the first two shots however.

Henrywrites

Re: Did you get Covid?

Post by Henrywrites » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:35 am

I was lucky not to contract covid. I had to restrict the places that I visited when the spread was pretty high and that might have been one of the reasons that I didn't get covid. I did one shot and didn't do again because of fear.

MisterBobbyPin

Post by MisterBobbyPin » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:20 pm

I think I did. I got so tried I basically slept a whole day. But it only lasted a day. So I can only guess.

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Tue Jan 24, 2023 11:47 pm

To my knowledge, I don't believe I have ever had COVID. I have been unwell and done tests for COVID and they came back negative but I also know that I could have been carrying COVID and just not have been unwell with it. Many could have had COVID and been carrying it but not fallen ill with it, this is why even now I still keep my distance as best I can from people I do not live with.

Cory

Post by Cory » Fri Feb 24, 2023 1:11 am

I think the only one that tested positive for COVID in my family was my sister. I think it may have felt like some of us had it at the time, but I don't think we ever tested positive.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Thu May 11, 2023 2:59 pm

I thank the lord God that I was able to avoid getting COVID. It was as if I was immune to it because two of my siblings caught but I never did. The lockdown was what affected me the most but I'm happy we have our lives back.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 23, 2024 1:28 pm

In fact, I did not have covid, but all my family had it, but not at the same time, and I was always in the same room and house with them. My sister had covid when I was still going to school and we lived in the same room and also my father had covid 2 times and my brother had covid and I never got infected from them.