One place you wished to go too

MisterBobbyPin

One place you wished to go too

Post by MisterBobbyPin » Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:10 pm

If money and time weren't a factor, what place would you like to go the most? For me it'd be New Zealand, I just have such a fascination with it..

Shortie

Re: One place you wished to go too

Post by Shortie » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:27 pm

For me, if time and money were not a factor at all and I had the chance to go anywhere I wanted to that I had been wanting to go to for a while, I would definitely have to choose two places and that would be France and New York, USA.

Debashis

Post by Debashis » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:22 pm

MisterBobbyPin wrote: Tue Nov 08, 2022 11:10 pm If money and time weren't a factor, what place would you like to go the most? For me it'd be New Zealand, I just have such a fascination with it..
If money and time were not a factor, I would choose to go for a world tour. I think it would be unfair to choose just one place to visit since every part of this world is equally contributing in its beauty! :)

deucher

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 08, 2024 4:12 pm

I also wanted to answer New Zealand until I read the question because I am also very fascinated by this country and its beauty, so in order not to repeat myself, I will say Antarctica because it is not so easy to get there and not everyone can afford it, but one day I would like to visit there .