Family Travel or Alone Travel

Rannviv

Family Travel or Alone Travel

Post by Rannviv » Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:16 pm

Which type of travel is more potential in between Family Travel vs Alone Travel ?

micron

Re: Family Travel or Alone Travel

Post by micron » Wed Dec 07, 2022 6:21 pm

Family travel is the best one for everyone to enjoy and some of the visits doesn't require family. I usually go with family as loves to see with everyone and even with relatives.

Rannviv

Post by Rannviv » Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:46 am

Thanks for replying the informative information.

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:32 pm

Whenever I travel I always prefer to travel with family. I feel traveling with family allows you to experience new places as a family as well as spend time together as a family as well. I would also be worried about getting lost if I traveled on my own so being with family would help me with that.

Dilip

Post by Dilip » Tue Feb 07, 2023 5:04 pm

I prefer to travel alone. Not that we do not do many family trips. But if it is not a leisure trip, I prefer doing it alone.

ZandraJoi

Post by ZandraJoi » Fri May 12, 2023 12:32 am

I have never travelled by myself. I know there are many who enjoy it. I prefer to travel with another, preferably just my husband or also with my parents. I find road trips more enjoyable when you are sharing the experience with others.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:23 pm

I've never traveled by myself before. I've always traveled with family and sometimes even with friends. I prefer to travel with other people, I don't think I'd have as much fun by myself. It's also safer to travel with at least one other person especially if you're going to a different country. There's no telling who or what you could get into if you're by yourself.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Mon Aug 07, 2023 3:05 pm

Ravenfreak wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2023 10:23 pm I've never traveled by myself before. I've always traveled with family and sometimes even with friends. I prefer to travel with other people, I don't think I'd have as much fun by myself. It's also safer to travel with at least one other person especially if you're going to a different country. There's no telling who or what you could get into if you're by yourself.
For safety purposes, going with someone is very important. It is highly recommended to travel with family members or friends especially when it is a long distance trip. However, I have always found way to mingle and make new friends when I go on vacations to place I can't afford taking my family along.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:25 pm

It actually depends on the purpose of my travel because whenever I am travelling for something that doesn't have to involve my family, then there is no need for them to go with them. But when it's something that requires for my family to be involved, then I don't have any other choice than to go with all of them and I always enjoy it when I'm traveling with them.

Debashis

Post by Debashis » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:26 pm

Rannviv wrote: Fri Nov 11, 2022 2:16 pm Which type of travel is more potential in between Family Travel vs Alone Travel ?
Travelling with family is fun for sure! But I still prefer solo trips since I can wander anywhere carefreely with absolute peace of mind. <3 This is something we can't get while travelling with family.