Do you remember the very first phone you owned?

Shortie

Do you remember the very first phone you owned?

Post by Shortie » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:30 pm

One thing I always remember is the very first phone I owned. I was around 13 years old and I was in secondary school (high school) because of the distance from my home to the school, my parents felt it was time I had a mobile phone so that I could contact my parents or my parents could contact me if they needed to. I remember my Dad going out and getting me my first phone whilst I was in school the phone he got me was a Motorola M3788 which we now refer to as a brick phone. I remember me and my friends getting the same phone around the same time and it was the best thing ever to own a phone. A lot different from what we have now for sure.

Do you remember the first phone you owned?

Ravenfreak

Re: Do you remember the very first phone you owned?

Post by Ravenfreak » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:35 pm

I didn't get my first cellphone until I was 21 years old, no joke. I wanted a Motorolla Razr so bad in high school, but my parents couldn't afford one and a phone plan. The first cellphone I had was a Samsung Glide, this was right around the time smart phones were really starting to get big and more and more people had smart phones over "dumb" ones.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Thu Sep 14, 2023 5:26 pm

Nokia 3310 was the first phone that I made use of. It is the strongest phone that I've used being made by any company especially when it's something that came from Nokia. The phone is still working very well today but I'm not no longer making use of it.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:03 pm

I remember it was some very old Samsung that was given to me because my family didn't have a lot of money, but it was the best because there were already some primitive games there and because I could call my parents in difficult situations when I really needed it.