Do you play Apex Legends?

Shortie

Do you play Apex Legends?

Post by Shortie » Thu Jan 19, 2023 11:40 pm

Apex Legends is a Battle Royale game that was released by EA in February 2019. It became popular right after its release and it is still popular to this day.

I remember I tried out the Battle Royale on Apex Legends but it was never a game I could fully get into, fast forward to them releasing the Arena mode and I can play Arena for hours on end without getting bored. It is so much fun!

Do you play Apex Legends? Who is your favorite character in Apex Legends? Mine would have to be either Loba, Lifeline, or Bangalore.

David

Re: Do you play Apex Legends?

Post by David » Sun Sep 01, 2024 4:20 pm

Yes, I play Apex Legends, and I really enjoy it. The fast-paced action and strategic gameplay keep me hooked. My favorite legend is Wraith—her ability to reposition and avoid danger with her portals adds a lot of depth to the game. I love the thrill of outmaneuvering opponents and clutching those intense final circles.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Fri Sep 06, 2024 7:57 am

Yes of course, I played Apex Legends and I'm still playing it even now. Apex Legends and Fortnite are my two top battle royale games. I will admit having played Fortnite more than I did with playing Apex Legends but I enjoyed both of them very well.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Thu Sep 19, 2024 1:46 pm

When I started looking for an alternative to Fortnite, it was Apex Legends that was introduced to me. The moment I started playing the game, I enjoyed it more than I expected. Since then, I never stopped playing it.