What has been the worst movie you have seen?

Shortie

What has been the worst movie you have seen?

Post by Shortie » Fri Jan 20, 2023 12:24 am

There will always come a time when you will watch a movie that wasn't what you expected and make you feel like you wasted your time watching it. I myself had that exact thing happen with a movie that starred Nicolas Cage which was a shock for me. It was Bad Lieutenant: Port of Call New Orleans and the movie was really slow, repetitive, and just didn't have much of a storyline at all. Being that any movie I have watched with Nicolas Cage has been good, I was shocked when that one wasn't at all.

Have you ever seen a movie that was so bad you wished you had not bothered?

deucher

Re: What has been the worst movie you have seen?

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:36 am

I've rewatched a lot of movies, but I almost never came across a movie with a low rating or a very bad plot, but only once did I watch something like that. It was the film The Banshees of Inisherin. I simply did not understand the purpose of the film, because there a man stopped being friends with his friend, and when he wanted to return the friendship, the man who stopped being friends cut off his finger every time he yelled at him. That's why it's just kind of strange to me and I didn't understand the meaning.