Are you a fan of the Harry Potter movies?

Shortie

Are you a fan of the Harry Potter movies?

Post by Shortie » Fri Jan 20, 2023 10:53 pm

I myself remember the first time I went to see Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone (Sorcerers Stone) in the cinema with my family. That was the first time I was introduced to Harry Potter and I became a fan right away. I have since seen all the Harry POtter movies and I still now even find myself enjoying watching them like it was my first time watching them again. Over this last Christmas, we have had a channel called Wizarding World which is part of Sky Cinema where all the Harry Potter and Fantastic Beasts movies are being aired and I have had a lot of fun sitting and watching some of the movies again when I have had the time.

Are you a fan of the Harry Potter movies? Which one is your favorite?

deucher

Re: Are you a fan of the Harry Potter movies?

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:53 pm

When I first watched this series of films, I really liked it and I had the desire to watch it again and again, but I am not a fan of these films, I like them very much, but over time, I simply lose interest in any films that you have already seen dozens of times.

Cory

Post by Cory » Wed Jan 17, 2024 1:12 am

I have always been a fan of the Harry Potter films, they are so magical (literally). The vast world, the characters/acting, the visual aspects, and the storyline make it hard not to like. My mother and sister and a huge fan and watch it just about monthly. I'm not that addicted to it, but I don't mind re-watching the films every once in a while.

Debashis

Post by Debashis » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:30 pm

Yes, I am a fan of the Harry Potter movies. My favorite one is "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" because of its dark and mysterious atmosphere, as well as the introduction of important characters like Sirius Black and Remus Lup.