Have you had to have any counselling for mental health you suffer with?

Shortie

Have you had to have any counselling for mental health you suffer with?

Post by Shortie » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:11 am

Sometimes when it comes to suffering from any kind of mental health that may have got so severe that you had thought about taking your own life, counseling is offered to help with your mental health.

I know when I was in a bad relationship that was a mentally abusive relationship, I got to a point myself where I became suicidal as I really couldn't see a way out of the relationship as I had been told so many times during the relationship that no one would believe me, no one else would want me and I let all that become truth and I chose to sit and suffer in silence. That was until someone I knew told me to open up and tell someone before it went too far and that was the day that I did. I was believed and I got help to get out and I had counseling to help me with my mental health and get me back on my feet. I still suffer from mental health now but it's nowhere near as bad as it was back then.

Have you ever had to have counseling or do you know someone who has ever had to have counseling for mental health?