Did your parents understand when you were stressed and anxious?

Shortie

Did your parents understand when you were stressed and anxious?

Post by Shortie » Sat Jan 21, 2023 12:26 am

I myself have suffered from stress and anxiety ever since I was little. I remember going to school was a huge issue for me and it was a huge job for my Mum getting me into school as I hated being away from home and in school due to being so anxious. I feel that my Mum understood that I was anxious when I was in school but obviously, the law is that I had to be in school so she had to work with the school to ensure I got in and I was made to feel less anxious about being in school.

Many people though have parents who do not always understand and will just say they are being silly rather than seeing the problem and dealing with it.

Did you have parents who understood your mental health and why you were stressed or anxious or even depressed? How did they help you if they understood?

deucher

Re: Did your parents understand when you were stressed and anxious?

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 23, 2024 3:47 pm

I didn't have so many problems, and when they appeared, my parents definitely didn't notice it, even though I said that something was wrong with me, because they have a different type of thinking and for them such a condition can be acceptable and they think that I just read about his stupid things on the Internet and now decided to tell about them. Of course, I now take care of my condition myself, and my parents still do not understand me when I need support or help in solving a problem.