Do you ever wear white clothes?

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Thu Feb 23, 2023 5:21 pm

When it comes to wearing clothes, the one color that I try to avoid if possible is white as I always feel that whenever I wear it I always end up getting something down myself or it gets dirty somehow and it is always a pain to get clean after that.

Debashis

Re: Do you ever wear white clothes?

Post by Debashis » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:31 pm

No! Not at all. In fact I don't wear any light colored clothes. All my clothes are dark. The lightest shade I wear is grey. But I always pair it with a dark clothing item. Like grey pants + navy blue shirt. It's a superb combination actually. Just love it. <3

Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:46 pm

Well, white is one of my favorite colors to wear, especially talking about shirts and sweatshirts, I think that in certain bodies and skin tones white is very good, personally I think it favors me a lot, although I also usually wear colorful garments.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:43 pm

I never wear any white clothing ever. That includes boxers too, all my clothes are darker colors and in fact most of them are black. I work in a hot, dirty factory so I could never wear white shirts since they would get dirty all the time. Doesn't matter how much you wash them, I'm sure they'd still be stained.