Are you alergic to anything?

Ravenfreak

Are you alergic to anything?

Post by Ravenfreak » Fri May 12, 2023 12:26 am

Allergies are quite common among people, do you have any allergies? My spouse is allergic to ginger, bananas, and all types of fish. I'm not sure what I'm allergic to, I had a weird reaction to something a few years back. At the time, I worked on the opposite side of my building and in sheet metal where I handled hinges with my bare hands. I got this terrible rash on both of my arms, they were super itchy and swollen. I went to the allergist, but they just labeled it as "contact dermatitis" and never figured out what caused it. I had to use steroid cream to cure it.

Bizdustry.com

Re: Are you alergic to anything?

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sat Aug 31, 2024 4:36 am

As far as I know, I do have any allergies that I am allergic too. Besides having Hayfever in the warmer months, that’s about it. Although something may happen in the future and I might possibly discover something new.

Uptrend

Post by Uptrend » Tue Sep 03, 2024 7:54 am

I’m allergic to dust and I make sure to take safety precautions by avoiding dusty area and I drink enough water too. Having enough water intake helps a lot.

Kennysplash

Post by Kennysplash » Sat Sep 07, 2024 6:08 am

Well not that I know of currently. When it comes to meals, I only have food that I don’t fancy eating. But hospital smell makes me want to puke, I don’t know if that qualifies as allergy.