Tailgate parties

ZandraJoi

Tailgate parties

Post by ZandraJoi » Fri May 12, 2023 12:26 am

I watched a show & they had a football game & tailgate parties. So I was wondering who all did one. What did you think about it? Since I don’t watch sports, I haven’t done one myself but I know of several who have gone all out with their party! Decking out the trucks, splitting the party into several vehicles. How often do you have a tailgate party? How big is it? Do you invite a lot of people or just a close group?

Heatman

Re: Tailgate parties

Post by Heatman » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:20 am

ZandraJoi wrote: Fri May 12, 2023 12:26 am I watched a show & they had a football game & tailgate parties. So I was wondering who all did one. What did you think about it? Since I don’t watch sports, I haven’t done one myself but I know of several who have gone all out with their party! Decking out the trucks, splitting the party into several vehicles. How often do you have a tailgate party? How big is it? Do you invite a lot of people or just a close group?
I haven't had a tailgate party yet but it's definitely on the cards for me one day. I have watched one on TV sometime last year and it was super exciting. Hopefully, it's something that I would find a way to cross off my checklist sooner than later.