What Are Your Major Problems Related to Making Money Online

Daisy

What Are Your Major Problems Related to Making Money Online

Post by Daisy » Mon Jun 12, 2023 8:12 am

There are multiple options to make money online, however, when it comes to make a lot of money, you will find limited options. Well, you might find methods and platform to make a lot of money, nonetheless, these methods and platforms are hard nut to crack, in other words, there is so much competition, you need to have high level of professional skills, and you might even have to invest money.
Does this mean it is not possible to make a lot of money online? Are there no good methods or platforms where you can make money with moderate skills and without investing? What are your major problems related to making money online?
As far as I am concerned, some of my problems are:
Low paying tasks and jobs
Competitive market
No financial security
Monotonous work
Health complications (related to sitting on the same position for extended hours and continuous use of computer)
Lot of time required to make a little amount, etc.

Nathan

Re: What Are Your Major Problems Related to Making Money Online

Post by Nathan » Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:50 am

In my personal experience, one major challenge with making money online is the abundance of scams and misleading opportunities. It's often difficult to discern legitimate opportunities from fraudulent schemes, leading to wasted time and resources. Additionally, achieving consistent income can be unpredictable due to fluctuating market conditions and competition. Building trust and credibility in an online business can also take time and effort.