Nudity in fashion today?

Ja sa bong

Nudity in fashion today?

Post by Ja sa bong » Sat Jul 08, 2023 12:21 pm

I keep observing that in today's fashion trend, it's very obvious that ladies are now more into fashion that exposes their body's nudity so much.

The reason why ladies keep doing this is something that I can't understand. Is it all to get attention that pushes ladies to take this path?

Riberet19

Re: Nudity in fashion today?

Post by Riberet19 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:45 pm

This is difficult to say, I think it is an act of attracting attention no matter how much they say they do it because they want to, but hey, I do not see anything wrong with it, if they want to show their body more to attract looks is fine, but I think it is the main reason for this trend, in the past, women dressed more demure.

Debashis

Post by Debashis » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:14 am

I don't really see women dressing to expose their body's nudity as it is shown in the fashion world. In real life, generally people don't really dress that boldly unless they are in a place where it matches such a theme.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Wed Sep 06, 2023 6:59 am

It's not just in fashion that we see nudity today but in almost everything going on in our world. Dressing decently is now a thing of the past. In movies, everything is about nudity and sex, the same thing happens in the music industry too. It's worst with our ladies because men doesn't expose themselves the way our ladies goes out half naked.

The Raven

Post by The Raven » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:17 am

An interesting topic, but ungrateful to comment without triggering somebody. I am one of those men who value woman's chastity. Revealing your body only attracts men who are interested in your body right away. If you want to win over somebody with your character, then don't show your body as your first attribute. Of course you will end up with a bad guy because they like what they see, they are extremely manipulative and they can trick you to be with them, use you and discard you.

That's why, covering your beauty is the essence of finding a man who will value your personality over your body.