Thoughts on youngsters wearing revealing clothing.

Shortie

Thoughts on youngsters wearing revealing clothing.

Post by Shortie » Fri Aug 04, 2023 5:02 pm

Something I have noticed that seems to be happening a lot more now than it ever used to is the number of youngsters, especially young girls that seem to wear very revealing clothing, especially during the summer months.

I am not talking about normal-length shorts or even crop tops of a normal length or vest shirts but things such as shorts that are so high up it's not covering an entire area it should be.

I am not sure if this is happening in other places in the world but in the UK and England, we tend to see it a lot and even clothing that you would expect to be for a woman you now see available for young girls as well.

What are your thoughts on youngsters wearing revealing clothing?

Ravenfreak

Re: Thoughts on youngsters wearing revealing clothing.

Post by Ravenfreak » Fri Aug 04, 2023 10:13 pm

Sadly young girls have been dressing this way in the US as well for a while now. I don't think their parents should let them dress in revealing clothing, because there are creepy people out in the world and sadly they can prey upon those girls. It's nasty to think about, but that's a good possibility if a young girl wears revealing clothing. :\

Henrywrites

Re: Thoughts on youngsters wearing revealing clothing.

Post by Henrywrites » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:18 am

That's the so called freedom that is being preached. Body positivity and it is a shame that some government are supporting the ladies that dress this way. I have no words to describe that kind of action at all. I don't know we are going to get to the stage where women will have no issues coming out almost naked during the day and most nights.