Do you like to wear hoodies?

Shortie

Do you like to wear hoodies?

Post by Shortie » Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:24 pm

Hoodies are something I love. I have three at the moment and they are great for heading out when it gets a little chilly or even to wear in the house when it's a little colder say during the autumn and winter months.

I have heard of some people though who do not like to wear hoodies so I know there are people that do not wear them.

Do you like to wear hoodies? How many do you own?

Ravenfreak

Re: Do you like to wear hoodies?

Post by Ravenfreak » Sat Aug 05, 2023 7:53 pm

I do like wearing hoodies as well. I used to wear a hoodie all the time when I was a teenager, even in the summertime. I currently have two hoodies that I wear, one is just a black one with the outline of a basketball player on the front. I wear this hoodie to work during the cooler seasons, and I also have a Sonic hoodie that I wear outside of work.

Debashis

Post by Debashis » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:35 pm

Shortie wrote: Sat Aug 05, 2023 5:24 pm Hoodies are something I love. I have three at the moment and they are great for heading out when it gets a little chilly or even to wear in the house when it's a little colder say during the autumn and winter months.

I have heard of some people though who do not like to wear hoodies so I know there are people that do not wear them.

Do you like to wear hoodies? How many do you own?

Yeah! I love to wear hoodies as well during the cold weathers of winter season. I own about 5 of them at the moment most of which are dark in color. Some are black, some are navy blue colored.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:17 pm

Depends which type of hoodies. Don't like the pull over, but the zip one's are okay. What I like about the ZIP one's is that gives you the option to undo it half way to let some cool air in, if you're getting to the stage of feeling too hot.