What are your comfort clothes?

Nathan

What are your comfort clothes?

Post by Nathan » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:56 am

I like wearing jeans, sweatshirts, and leather boots. I can wear these items in all seasons and on all occasions. Since I like traveling, I like clothes that are tough, does not wear and tear easily. Therefore, jeans and boots are ideal for me.

Dilip

Re: What are your comfort clothes?

Post by Dilip » Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:00 pm

T shirt and jeans.

I am ok with formals too. At work we need to stick to formals.

JennyorAlice

Post by JennyorAlice » Sun Sep 18, 2022 2:40 pm

I'm normally a t-shirt and jeans kind of person.

I have certain t-shirts that I like to wear, normally a Harry Potter t-shirt or a horror t- shirt or sometimes a minion t-shirt.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Wed Oct 19, 2022 5:15 pm

I don't even like wearing jeans because they seems to be too strong and hurt my skin most of the time. It's why I prefer wearing short pants 👖 all the time with polo or T-shirt.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Tue Nov 08, 2022 2:52 am

I enjoy wearing graphic tees with basketball shorts, I wear shorts all year around. You ever seen that meme of that guy who wears shorts in the winter time? I'm just like that guy! :lol: I do also enjoy wearing sweatpants during the winter too, I only wear jeans at work.

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Fri Jan 13, 2023 10:58 pm

My comfort clothes depend on the time of year and what the weather is like. For example right now whilst it's winter I like to wear leggings, a t-shirt, and a hoodie but if it was a warmer day say like in spring or summer, I would be wearing leggings and a baggy t-shirt that would help me to keep cool. I find leggings to be super comfortable so I always wear them no matter what the weather.

ZandraJoi

Post by ZandraJoi » Tue Feb 07, 2023 6:16 pm

For the winter like it is now, simple sweatpants & a long sleeve top is quite comfortable. For the summer, I wear shorts & either a t-shirt, tank top, or spaghetti strap top, depending on where I'm going & how hot it is.
Have any of you found your comfort clothes have changed as you got older?

Debashis

Post by Debashis » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:36 pm

Nathan wrote: Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:56 am I like wearing jeans, sweatshirts, and leather boots. I can wear these items in all seasons and on all occasions. Since I like traveling, I like clothes that are tough, does not wear and tear easily. Therefore, jeans and boots are ideal for me.
Jeans, a simple t-shirt and sneakers are my comfort clothes! I can wear them in any weather. Would just have to layer it up with a jacket or hoodie during winter. :)

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:16 pm

Comfort clothes? Anything that is loose and not too hot or cold, for the actual environment. If it's a hot day, the less clothes the better, but cold on the otherhand? I'll be layered up!