Thoughts on Maguire leaving Man UTD?

Henrywrites

Thoughts on Maguire leaving Man UTD?

Post by Henrywrites » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:31 am

West Ham FC are close to agreeing a deal to sign Harry Maguire permanently from Manchester United for a fee close to 35 million pounds. Harry has never had it easy since he joined Manchester United as both fans of the club and rival fans has rated his performances to be poor. Do you see him regaining his form at West Ham?

Shortie

Re: Thoughts on Maguire leaving Man UTD?

Post by Shortie » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:15 pm

I will admit I do not follow football as much as some people do but my eldest son is a Man UTD fan and he has been talking about this a lot just recently.

He has said that he would be gutted to see him leave and move to West Ham but he does not believe that it will be a huge loss to Manchester United at all so he does not seem too bothered, not like he has with previous players who have left the team.

Heatman

Re: Thoughts on Maguire leaving Man UTD?

Post by Heatman » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:33 am

Lord Maguire isn't leaving Manchester United. He's will to run down his contract even if it means sitting on the bench for the rest of the season. United is in a similar case with Maguire the same way Real Madrid was with Bale at one point.

United managed to agree a fee with West Ham for him to leave but he refused to agree personal terms with the club.