What's your biggest worry about life?

Henrywrites

What's your biggest worry about life?

Post by Henrywrites » Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:42 am

Life can throw up a lot of dramas. Sometimes, it is not what we expect that we get out of life. I have always been worried by the state of our governments here. A lot of politicians just want to steal and it is very bad for the economy as this makes more people to be poor. What is it that get it worried always?

Shortie

Re: What's your biggest worry about life?

Post by Shortie » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:02 pm

The biggest worry for me at the moment is definitely being financially able to take care of myself and my kids. Right now I am managing as best I can but I know with how the country is going, things can change at any moment and that worries me as you never know what might change or how quickly it may change.

It's a shame we have governments like we do who only seem to care about themselves and not about the people they serve.

Cory

Post by Cory » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:29 pm

I think when my parents pass on I am worried about what my life will turn out to be. I've depended on them so much in my life and although I have a younger brother and older sister, I just don't know what I would do with myself if my parents were to pass on. I feel like I'd be an absolute wreck.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Sat Sep 09, 2023 10:03 pm

My biggest worry in life is not living life. The worst thing that can happen to anyone is not living their lives to the fullest before dying. There are so many times to do in life and I hope that I will be able to do 80% of them before walking off the land of the living.

deucher

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:10 pm

It seems to me that, like many people, I have a fear of staying in one place for the rest of my life, not making any progress and living a simple life from 9 to 6. I try to be happy every day and I see that many moments are beyond my control, such as wars or financial instability and because of this my efforts may disappear in a moment.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Sat Jan 27, 2024 7:55 am

The health issues which comes with old age is my biggest worry in life. I wouldn't like to age well to be battling so many illnesses that comes with old age like Alzheimer and dementia.

Daisy

Post by Daisy » Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:43 am

My biggest worry about life is the uncertainty that accompanies it. The unpredictability of the future and the possibility of facing unforeseen challenges often weigh heavily on my mind. Striving for success while navigating through the complexities of existence can be daunting.

The fear of not living up to my potential or failing to make a meaningful impact adds to my apprehensions.