How are you coping with the cost of living?

Shortie

Post by Shortie » Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:10 pm

The rising inflation and the cost of living are affecting billions of people all over the world. Some people are managing but others are finding it difficult with some people even struggling to afford the essentials no matter what they do.

I myself am managing to an extent at the moment with the cost of living but I will not deny it is stressful and awful to have to deal with and I only feel for those who are worse off than I am.

Cory

Re: How are you coping with the cost of living?

Post by Cory » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:28 pm

I live with my parents, rent-free so to be honest, I don't really have to worry about it all that much. A lot of my money goes towards food, drinks, a few bills, and my car. I don't understand how people live on their own nowadays with inflation being so high, it seems like it's a make-or-break situation.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:49 am

Honestly, it haven't been easy since inflation is trying to suck the living out of us. If not for now I've managed to work on different jobs to earn a little extra, I would find it hard to cope.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:53 am

Mehn! It's very difficult coping with high cost of living in our world today. Everything keeps getting worse and very expensive with most people struggling to make a living. It haven't been easy for anyone. All we know how to do now is survive.

deucher

Post by deucher » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:21 pm

It is very difficult for me, because besides this, there is a war in my country, and because of this, prices are growing even faster, and salaries are not, therefore, I have almost no rest, I am always at work just so as not to die of hunger. Of course, I can save money, but I try to save on everything in order to be able to invest at least 5 percent somewhere with the hope of getting additional income.

Debashis

Post by Debashis » Fri Jan 19, 2024 4:32 pm

I manage my expenses wisely and prioritize essential needs. I also look for ways to save money, such as buying in bulk or finding deals. Additionally, I explore opportunities to increase my income, such as freelancing or taking on part-time work.