Final Fantasy

Ravenfreak

Final Fantasy

Post by Ravenfreak » Sat Aug 19, 2023 11:51 pm

Is anyone here a fan of the Final Fantasy series of video games? If so, which ones are your favorites? I love the series, my favorites have to be V, VI, VII, and VIII. I've been meaning to play through all of them at some point, I was in the middle of playing VIII last but I haven't played it in a very long time. The first one I played was actually V, but I somehow got lost and stopped playing it. I instead decided to play VI, I have FF Anthology on the PS1, that's the version of both games I've played. I do wish the newer entries went back to their turned based roots, I prefer turned based RPGs over hack n slash ones.

Shortie

Re: Final Fantasy

Post by Shortie » Sun Aug 20, 2023 4:16 pm

I will be honest and say that I have not played a Final Fantasy game. Many people who I tell that are shocked being that I am such a big gamer.

I have heard that I believe the recent Final Fantasy is coming to Xbox very soon and that may be where I start playing :)

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Sun Aug 27, 2023 7:52 am

Final Fantasy is one of my favorite video game's series. It's one of the best games released by Square Enix. I recently completed playing Final Fantasy 7 Remake. It's one of the best release in the game. I'm still planning on getting Final Fantasy 16 soon.

Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 » Sun Aug 27, 2023 4:39 pm

If you were looking for a Final fantasy fan, he just came to the forum, I do not lie if I tell you that I have played almost all the final fantasy, of the numbered final fantasy I have played them all, from 1 to 16, my favorite final fantasy are the final fantasy X, VII, IX and XII.