Congratulations to Spain women team for winning the World Cup

Heatman

Congratulations to Spain women team for winning the World Cup

Post by Heatman » Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:38 am

When the 2023 female world cup began, Spain lost their opening match and it looked as if they weren't going to make it far in the tournament.

Fast forward later, they got into the final to play England for the world cup. England haven't lost a match in more than 20 matches. They were favorites to win but Spain pull it off and won.

Did you expected Spain to beat England?

Shortie

Re: Congratulations to Spain women team for winning the World Cup

Post by Shortie » Sat Aug 26, 2023 6:30 pm

I will admit I did have high hopes for England to win the Women's World Cup and both teams played so well through the tournament and also during the final that in my eyes they are both winners.

Very happy that Spain won but the England team played so well and they should be proud of themselves.

Riberet19

Re: Congratulations to Spain women team for winning the World Cup

Post by Riberet19 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 7:38 pm

England played very well and was a really difficult opponent to crack, but in the end Spain took the victory, despite the victory and the great triumph of Spanish women's sport, everything was darkened by the case of the president of the spanish football federation which was accused of sexual harassment for the kiss he gave to Jennifer Hermoso in the celebration, now they are asking for him to even jail...