Traveling Just To Shop

Cory

Traveling Just To Shop

Post by Cory » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:43 pm

Do you like to travel to different places just to shop? For instance, would you travel to Mall of America just to do some shopping and try and find some new stores to look at and merchandise to buy?

Shortie

Re: Traveling Just To Shop

Post by Shortie » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:11 pm

I have in the past travelled out of the town where I live to other places in England to do shopping.

I live in a small town where we don't tend to have a great range of stores at the moment and other places in England tend to have more in their malls and shopping centres than we do so it always made sense to travel if I could and go to these places instead of putting up with what we have here.

I usually do that when it comes to Christmas and I am looking for gifts.

Riberet19

Post by Riberet19 » Wed Aug 30, 2023 9:49 am

I live in a big city, and I can find everything I am looking for in the my city, so I do not see much point in traveling outside to buy something from my perspective, also now you can buy items from almost anywhere in the world thanks to the internet, so I personally would not travel simply for the sake of buying something at the destination.

deucher

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:28 pm

For example, if I live very far from America, I wouldn't do that, because you can't often afford to travel, so when this happens, you need to do a lot of things, not just shopping. But for example, there is a country not far from me where the prices are much lower than in my country. I can get there in 2 hours just to visit shops and buy essential goods.