Cereal

Cory

Cereal

Post by Cory » Mon Aug 21, 2023 11:46 pm

Let's talk about cereal.

What's your favorite cereal?

Do you eat some cereals for health benefits?

How often do you eat cereal?

Shortie

Re: Cereal

Post by Shortie » Fri Aug 25, 2023 11:02 pm

I wouldn't say that I eat cereal too often but when I do, there are ones that I prefer and enjoy to eat when I do have cereal.

There is one in which you can get either strawberry or chocolate and it is called strawberry or chocolate crisp and it's like muesli with strawberry or chocolate pieces. That one is amazing.

I also enjoy honey nut cornflakes as well and there is a new one which is salted caramel honey nut cornflakes as well that I got a few weeks back and it was amazing.

Ravenfreak

Post by Ravenfreak » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:07 pm

Cereal is one of my favorite breakfast foods, and sometimes I'll even eat it as a snack! I prefer to have cereal with milk, but there are some cereals that taste better dry like Frosted Flakes of Corn. My favorite cereal hands down is Krave double chocolate but I also love the normal chocolate flavor as well. Growing up my favorite cereals were Rice Krispy Treats and Cookie Crisp.

Debashis

Post by Debashis » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:22 pm

My favorite is Kellogg's Special K. I don't have it everyday though. Whenever I get late and miss my meal, I have it. I sometimes add some bananas into it too, to make it more tasty. <3 During my childhood days I used to have Kellogg's Chocos but now I don't since I'm health conscious now. :P

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 16, 2024 10:55 am

When I was still going to school, my mother always cooked breakfast for me. However, when I started living on my own, I stopped eating it, because it might be useful, but I really don't like the taste, precisely because for almost 11 years, while I was going to school, I ate the same thing every morning.