Did you try taking steam?

Debashis

Did you try taking steam?

Post by Debashis » Sat Sep 02, 2023 9:41 am

Taking a steam really helps when you have caught cold. It works like magic.
Just take a bowl of hot water, add some mint or vicks vaporub and take the steam for 15mins twice - thrice a day.
You'll see the difference. :)

Shortie

Re: Did you try taking steam?

Post by Shortie » Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:42 pm

This is something I tend to do whenever I have a cold and my nose is blocked and congested. There is nothing worse than a cold and also having congestion as well if I am honest.

I always use boiling water and Vicks vapour rub and sit with a towel over my head breathing in the steam for about 10 - 15 minutes and it works wonders.

Lolita

Post by Lolita » Thu Jul 18, 2024 3:23 pm

I like taking steam, it helps me breathe easier by clearing my nasal passages and relieving congestion. It soothes my irritated throat and skin, providing comfort. The warm steam relaxes my muscles and reduces stress, making me feel refreshed and revitalized. It’s a simple way to boost my overall well-being.

Eva

Post by Eva » Tue Aug 27, 2024 2:42 pm

I’ve found steam baths to be incredibly beneficial. They help me relax and relieve muscle tension after a workout or a long day. The steam also improves circulation and opens up my pores, which is great for my skin. steam baths are a soothing way to unwind and feel rejuvenated.