The importance of culture

The Raven

The importance of culture

Post by The Raven » Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:25 am

Cultural heritage is one of the most important things when it comes to every nation because it represents the identity of each nation. I find this to be true because if tomorrow somebody is going to erase all your customs, people of your country will eventually, as new generations come, forget who they are and saying you are, for example, British, would mean nothing to you. You would value other countries customs because you don't have yours anymore.

What are your thoughts on this?

deucher

Re: The importance of culture

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:55 pm

I am also very afraid for the future because many people celebrate other people's cultures and customs without even knowing where they come from and think that it is theirs. Perhaps it is wonderful that in the future more people will be united because they will have a lot in common, but conflicts can form on this basis.

Nathan

Re: The importance of culture

Post by Nathan » Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:57 am

Culture is essential to me as it shapes my identity, beliefs, and values. It provides a framework for understanding the world around me and connects me to my heritage and community. Through cultural practices, traditions, and art, I find meaning, belonging, and a sense of shared history with others. Culture enriches my life, fostering creativity, empathy, and appreciation for diversity, ultimately shaping who I am and how I relate to others.