Does price determine the type of phone you purchase?

Henrywrites

Does price determine the type of phone you purchase?

Post by Henrywrites » Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:33 pm

There are people that always want to be sure that they are making the right decision when acquiring a new gadget. They want to check the price and also be sure that it is worth it. Do you put price as a consideration when buying a device or it doesn't matter?

Debashis

Re: Does price determine the type of phone you purchase?

Post by Debashis » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:17 pm

Yes, it is really important to consider price while buying a new gadget since it should fall in your budget. A great thumb of rule is to buy things that cost below 10% of your net worth. Anyways, once the budget is set, people should compare the specifications of the phones available in that budget and finally go for the one that best meets their needs. Like some people would prefer a phone with the newest possible processor in that budget but some would look for a great camera. It differs from person to person but the end goal should be to buy a phone that satisfies your expectations from it and its under your budget at the same time. :)

deucher

Re: Does price determine the type of phone you purchase?

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 09, 2024 4:20 pm

For me, it doesn't play a big role, because I don't buy a gadget for a year and then throw it away, I buy it with the hope that it will work for a long time, so I choose it so that it has nice characteristics that will still be relevant many years ago, in this regard, the price does not matter.