How often do you see a doctor?

The Raven

How often do you see a doctor?

Post by The Raven » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:11 am

How often do you see a doctor? Do you do monthly checkups, on six months or a year? Or you are one of those who wait for pain to occur or any other abnormality to visit a doctor? Personally, I am the guy who waits for something bad to happen :D :lol:

Ravenfreak

Re: How often do you see a doctor?

Post by Ravenfreak » Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:05 pm

I usually don't like to go to the doctor unless there's something wrong going on. If I'm in pain and not sure where it's coming from and it won't seem to go away, then I'll go to my primary doctor. I do have to see a endocrinologist every six months but that's the only doctor I see consistently.

Cory

Post by Cory » Wed Sep 13, 2023 12:21 am

Ravenfreak wrote: Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:05 pmI usually don't like to go to the doctor unless there's something wrong going on.
This is the same situation with me. I don't even remember the last time I had a general checkup. It's probably unhealthy to not have regular checkups but it's also hard financially to be doing regular checkups.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:43 am

I just had my nurse come administer treatment to me 3 days ago. I was knocked out by Malaria and typhoid fever. It was a very nasty combination but I feel better today. I try as much as possible to see my doctor at least twice in a year.

Debashis

Post by Debashis » Sun Oct 08, 2023 1:59 pm

I see the doctor very rarely. I don't even remember when was the last time I went to a doctor. It has been years. I don't fall sick much. Whenever I do, it's just common cold. It happens quite a couple of times throughout the year due to the sudden changes in weather here. But I manage myself and get rid of it within 2-3 days at max.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:06 am

I make it a point of duty to visit the doctor four times a year for a routine check. These checks are important to ensure that I am staying fit and in good condition, and that has helped me stay focused the way that I want.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 23, 2024 12:59 pm

I never go to the doctor when it's not necessary and I know that it's wrong because you need to check your body, but I'm very afraid of them and I don't want to go to the hospital one more time, so I only go when I can't do without help.