Personal trainer

The Raven

Personal trainer

Post by The Raven » Mon Sep 11, 2023 8:14 am

Do you think that having a personal trainer nowdays is very important or they are those who just take money from people who lack will to learn by themselves? We live in an era where all knowledge is available on the internet and you can easily learn about muscles, about how exercising affects your body, you even have an online couches who do it for their personal gain by advertising stuff from sponsors, but still, they are giving tips on how to do it.

So, personal trainer, yes or no?

Riberet19

Re: Personal trainer

Post by Riberet19 » Fri Sep 15, 2023 3:58 pm

All this depends, if you are a person who wants to dedicate yourself to a specific sport, such as bodybuilding, powerlifting, weightlifting, or others, you may need a personal trainer to guide you correctly and supervise you, but if you are a normal person who just wants to train and improve your physique a little I do not think you need a personal trainer, since as you say, you can find almost all the information you need on the internet.

Henrywrites

Post by Henrywrites » Sun Nov 12, 2023 12:17 pm

I don't think that getting a personal coach is bad at all. What I don't support is paying too much for the training package as the majority of the results will depend on you. So, it is either you motivate yourself by doing what is needed or hire an affordable personal trainer.

Ja sa bong

Post by Ja sa bong » Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:43 am

No, I don't have any business with getting a personal trainer. Why am I going to the gym to workout? I've paid for them to help me with working out the right way. I don't need another personal trainer for the same thing.

deucher

Post by deucher » Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:18 pm

In my opinion, it is not very important because now, according to my observations, all trainers have different points of view, so you cannot be sure that the trainer who teaches you knows what is right. It is better to do it according to video lessons and you can change the program yourself for free if it does not work for you.