How do you sleep?

Ja sa bong

How do you sleep?

Post by Ja sa bong » Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:25 pm

Do you like to sleep with or without light being on the room? I find it difficult to fall asleep whenever there's light in the room. My eyes will never shutdown. I've tried to learn how to sleep with light on, it's not possible for me.

Ravenfreak

Re: How do you sleep?

Post by Ravenfreak » Wed Sep 13, 2023 11:31 pm

I never sleep with any light on, my spouse wants to get a night light though. We always have a sound machine on and we also have a fan on even in the wintertime too. We can't sleep with either one not being on, we like the room being cool and we like the noise from the fan too.

Heatman

Post by Heatman » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:38 am

I can barely sleep 4 hours every day, so whenever I'm finally asleep, all my lights are going to be off. This will make it for me not to wake up too fast because the light will be entering my eyes. I sleep in pitch darkness.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Sun Sep 17, 2023 10:18 pm

I sleep in all sorts of positions and change throughout the night. Aim to get atleast 6 hours of sleep, but usually will get around 8-9 hours. Can get less, if work commitments and other stuff needs doing. Weekends allows more time for bed!

Cory

Post by Cory » Sun Oct 08, 2023 7:57 pm

I sleep with a dim light on so I can see where I'm going if I were to get up out of bed. I usually get 6 to 8 hours of sleep, sometimes more on my days off from my first job.

deucher

Post by deucher » Mon Jan 22, 2024 2:01 pm

It was difficult for me to fall asleep without lights since I was a priest, because then I was still afraid of the dark, but I was not allowed to do that, so when I grew up and was able to live on my own, I do what is convenient for me and I always fall asleep with the light on, so even sleep is much more pleasant for me.