Mental Health Triggers

Cory

Mental Health Triggers

Post by Cory » Sun Oct 08, 2023 8:03 pm

What triggers your mental health to go off? What do you do to combat it? Is it mostly people that trigger your mental health issues?

Jude

Re: Mental Health Triggers

Post by Jude » Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:09 pm

Common mental health triggers include stress from work or school, relationship issues, financial problems, and major life changes like moving or losing a loved one. Trauma, chronic illness, substance abuse, and genetic predisposition can contribute mental health issues. Social isolation and exposure to negative environments or experiences, including online, also play significant roles. If you can recognize these triggers, it will be easier in managing and improving mental health.

Bizdustry.com

Post by Bizdustry.com » Mon Sep 09, 2024 1:00 am

Everyone has different mental health triggers. To be honest, I do t have anything specifically but the majority comes from work, family and financial relationships. I just try and deal with the problem when it arises.

Kennysplash

Post by Kennysplash » Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:45 am

Situations that are beyond my control. I have this really negative habit of trying have everything under my control, and when I don’t I tend to get stressed mentally. I have already identified it as a trigger and I am working towards how to eliminate that.